Common Pain Points
- Manual notifications are not 24 x 7 x 365.
- Manual notification to incident stakeholders is tedious and time-consuming.
- Missed or delayed notifications can lead to missed or delayed response at an incident site.
- Paper incident reports are hard to share to provide situational awareness and track through the incident.
Pave the way for a Faster Response
Get the right incident agencies or individuals notified about hazards at an incident site as soon as the incident is reported. Through Hazconnect, notify responders 24 x 7 x 365, without human intervention, kicking off a timely response assessment. Track the incident through the emergency response lifecycle. Share incidents data on a public portal.
Incident Reporting and Notifications bring together all incident actors in real-time.
- Incident reporting by hotline
operator or spiller.
- Immediate Notification to all incident stakeholder agencies to trigger action.
- Written Follow Up reports by incident agencies or spiller as the incident evolves.
- GIS mapping to identify if the spill affects water resources or other points of interest.
- A centralized dashboard provides a view of Incident Stages and Enforcement Actions by major incident agencies to provide situational awareness.
- Assign incidents to team members for investigation.
- Tracking documentation, photos to help decision-making.
- Public portal to share incidents to the public.
Licensed as an Installed Product, Hosted Product, or Subscription Service. Light,
Standard, and Enterprise Editions with Value Added Modules.